Tuesday 4 August 2009

Dogged Pup


Third Test Match England v Australia: draw.




Duh well not a lot to say about Ashes Test numero trois cos like everyone knew it was going to rain and it did. And most people predicted a draw and that's what we got. There was like a flicker of hope at one point that England might push it through to a win but the Strayans are a bit too good to be knocked over like that lol even though they are not as good as the old team as everybody keeps saying.

So my take on it is this that I really like Graham Onions who has a lovely smile and is a useful bowler to boot. I'm not sure what the charming Stuart Broad is doing as he seems to be trying to bowl in a too clever by half kind of way but fortunately he can still bat a bit.


And I don't understand why they boo Ponting now when nobody ever has before but I do join in sometimes at home and Karl gives me looks.

Michael Clarke Future Strayan Captain and known as Pup put in a fine display of doggedness to ensure the draw but I find his face really, really annoying...

Headingley on Friday! Brett Lee might be better! Fred might have had so many injections that he starts growing another knee.

No comments: