Tuesday 2 September 2008

The Calendar Fantasy XI

The Chanelleworld Calendar as you will remember presents a regular cricketing pinup every month who has to be under 25 and cute.

Strangely I have also been picking some rather good players which shows that I may be cleverer than I thought lol.

So far the Chanelleworld XI looks like this:

Alastair Cook
Luke Wright
Mohammad Ashraful
Ravi Bopara
Irfan Pathan
Stuart Broad
Tim Southee
Steve Finn
Ajantha Mendis

Not bad eh?

I need some more batsmen but I have a good one lined up for next month. Irfan is out of form so is probably 12th man for the moment unless I swop him for his brother who is handy with the bat but that wouldn't be fair really :(

But guess what? Yeah that's it no wicketkeeper so I am looking for a cute under 25 wicketkeeper who is also a handy middle order bat *sigh* all sounds a bit familiar for England supporters eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/australia/content/player/7502.html.

Maybe not.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion Moutho but Luke R is disqualified :))

I can put up with him not being beautiful yeah after all I'm ignoring Ajantha's ears for the sake of a sublime talent lol - but he's 27! Under 25s only for the Chanelle team...

Anonymous said...

Steve Davies?? no relation.

Anonymous said...

That's a really good pick wicketkeeper-wise Mimi. The question is yeah can I lower my hotness standards because Steve is not exactly like heart-throb material lol. In fact tbh he looks a bit like my boyfriend Karl.

But as I said above perhaps I can put up with that for the sake of his fine cricketing skills...