Saturday 23 August 2008

OK Kev I take it back


23rd August 2008

Well after all our doubts and fears it looks like the Kipper has started off well as England Captain. So far he has won a Test Match and a one-day match against South Africa and he has managed to put a smile on the face of the often very miserable Steve Harmison.

Fred Flintoff has remembered how to bat so he's happy too. In fact most of the boys are smiling a lot out there on the field and I suspect it may be because Kev has been locking coach Peter Moores in the cupboard under the stairs and telling the team to just do their thing.

However you can relax in the knowledge that Kevin has not taken up ballet lol. This picture shows him when he was having a bit of a bowl and taking a couple of wickets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kev reckons it'll be a bright bright sun shiney day.

I know you don't like the songs on the thread but, this is it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3KwpJUrgN4

Chanelle said...

I'll forgive you Mimi:)) though who was that loud woman at the beginning?

I think Zeph likes that song, she's old enough to remember it lol.