Sunday 20 January 2008

The Nicest Smile in Cricket



This is Corey Collymore of the West Indies and I bet Mrs Collymore has to spend a hell of a lot on extra security to keep the girls away lol.

Corey is Captain of the Barbados team and a fast medium bowler who has suffered a lot of injury setbacks but has fought his way back to fitness each time. At 30 years old he is too old to be one of my Calendar Boys but with a smile like that he just has to be on the blog so we can look at him on rainy days:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon Corey's Mum must have taken that photo:)

Anonymous said...

Brightens up my cold evening!!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks ever so slightly pissed - can the camera pan back to a half-empty bottle of rum?

Chanelle said...

You could be right there Mr M but anything that keeps Corey happy is OK by me.

I've now found out W Indies cricketers don't get paid much if at all yeah so Mrs C will be having to fight the girls off herself without paid help shame:))